Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some Pictures

July 7th 2007 006

Bodie Lighthouse in North Carolina's outer banks. I'm not sure if it's pronounced "body" or "boadie". Oh well. I don't actually care.


July 7th 2007 001

Another shot of the Bodie Lighthouse. I think it's about 130 years old but I can't remember exactly. I guess I could look it up on the internet right now, but, mreh. That's too much trouble.


June 10rd 2007 026

I know this one is kinda blurry, but it's Caleb's finger-man. He really got a kick out of playing with me when I first helped him to realize that he could pretend his index and middle fingers could be manipulated to emulate a person walking around, falling, jumping, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, i keep thinking i've written a comment on here, and then i come to your page, and i haven't!

so weird.

anyway, caleb's handy man is funny. haha

i'm praying for you guys - for your house and all that! :-)

thanks for letting me hangout with you guys today! i had fun, as always! :-D
love you guys!