Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Saturday

Yes, here is it: another Saturday.  I really can't wait to be back on day shift.  Even after getting about eight hours of sleep last night (something I never get all week long) I'm still tired.  It's as if my body simply does not like getting up before 1130AM and I can't stand it.  I'm actually more of a morning person.  I like getting up before sunrise and enjoying the peaceful quiet that's associated with it.

Instead, I wake to the sounds of Sophie yelling, "Mom. Mom-eee."  But, at least it's still Saturday.

Last night, I played Blur on Xbox Live with Michelle.  It was pretty fun but after a couple of races of having the public chat on, we decided it was time to go back to "party chat".  "Party chat" means that we could only hear each other talking instead of the eighteen or so other morons that can't seem to form sentences without the f-word or other graphic, typical Xbox Live language.

In spite of all that crap, it was still a lot of fun hanging out and playing a game with my sister.

Well, the coffee's done so I'm going to go have some and a bowl of cereal.

See you later.

2 comments:

Mic said...

Yes! It was fun playing with you online, as well, Mike. I enjoyed it. And, contracts are in order, aren't they, or is it not quite official? I won't say anything else, just in case... Maybe I can hang out some with y'all next week when I don't sound as bad.

Shell said...

Hey! You're off 3rd shift! I know you're glad to be done with that awfulness!