Sunday, October 03, 2010

Laziness, Just Laziness

I keep trying to remind myself to keep up with my "journal" online here and it hasn't really been working out too well.  I guess we're just creatures of habit and I simply haven't gotten in the habit of keeping a journal.  Well, I'm going to go for it again.

On the way home from church today, Sophie was riding in her carseat holding her nose and saying, "Mommy, Memaw, Pawpaw".  Basically, she was just having fun with the way her voice sounded while holding her nose.  Cute stuff.

This morning, before Molly and Caleb got up, Joy and I were hanging out in the den.  Sophie was running from the den all the way to the front door.  She would pause there for a moment or two, then come running back down the hallway breathing heavy as if she was running a marathon.  I said all we needed was some tape at the end of the hallway so she could break through like she was winning the race.

Anyway, this is the first in a short line of new journal attempts.  I was looking to see if there was some sort of template I could use in Open Office in order to keep some sort of journal for family/kid related memories but then I realized I could just use this blog again.

Or I could use pen and paper.

(Nah.)

No comments: