Monday, February 13, 2006

I Don't Like Cleaning Up Cat Vomit

The title of this post pretty much sums it all up but, after cleaning up six to seven piles of said cat vomit yesterday, I came to this realization. The only thing I really wonder about is why does some of the vomit, particularly the larger piles, resemble some sort of fabric or upholstery? I mean, I don't inspect cat vomit enough to see if there are any hair or hairballs involved but it is pretty weird.

By the way, isn't "upholstery" a weird word? It sounds like something a bandit would say in reference to his hold-up abilities. Example: "I feel like I've come a long way with my upholstery skills. I can rob a 7-11 in less than 4 minutes now. A personal best!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EWWWW! cat vomit. i bet your house smells REAL nice, now. LOL that stinks. sorry you had such a wonderful day yesterday cleaning up all that vomit. ick.