Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dawn

No, I'm not talking about a dish detergent. I'm talking about my favorite time of the day. Ever since I started in my current job about two years ago, I have had to get up before dawn. Sometimes ridiculously early but I have grown to really enjoy the pre-dawn to sunrise hours. I have always loved seeing the sun come up but, in the past I was staying up pretty late so the sunrise was something I rarely saw.

I'm not sure why I like it so much but it's probably most related to the lighting. Everything takes on this bluish color before the sun comes up. The most ironic thing about all of this is the fact that I'm going on and on about the sunrise and yet, here I am sitting at my laptop typing instead of standing outside.

I think I'll change that. See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Dawn," I thought of the song, "Dawn, go away I'm no good for you." hahaha

I think it's a Four Seasons song.

Yeah, I still rarely see the sunrise. Although, I should've seen it a lot growing up since school started as early as it did...but, yeah...I was always running behind for that too. haha

Hope you have a wonderful evening!!