Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Week Gone By

Well, that was nice weekend. With the exception of painting and caulking at our house. I don't actually mind doing work around the house, I just dislike the investment of time involved. Here's the bottomline: I need a vacation.

We had originally planned to take a vacation of sorts this spring or sometime in the summer but, now that Joy's pregnant I will be saving the vacation for something a little more important. Something like the birth of our child.

Anyway, this is my last week of classes, which I am very excited about. Non-stop classes for the last two years with only a week break here and there has really burned me out. I would like to go back to school someday but I'm being very liberal with my use of the word "someday".

To my sister who has been having some computer-related frustrations this week:

I was going to post a link to that laptop I saw in Best Buy's ad but it is only in their ad. I don't see it on their site. It's $449, Dual Core, 120GB hard drive, reads/writed dual layer DVD's, 15.4" "Brightview Widescreen". By the way, the 15.4" is the same size/orientation as the screen on my laptop. The only thing it would need would be another Gig of ram (about $35) since it only has 1GB with Vista Home Premium.

Have a great week.

P.S. If anybody has any tips on how to widen this main column a little so that the pictures I post won't get cut off, let me know. I don't know much about HTML code and I don't want to go poking around and mess the layout up (which I happen to like).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... is this the computer you're talking about?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.
jsp?skuId=8661897&type=product&id=
1196470790599

i hit enter because it went WAY past the boundary of the comment...

there's another laptop for $549.99 with 2 gb of something... i don't know. but, that's really awesome about that laptop, though.