Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I start my next "rotation" at my job. It's a new supervisor, a different area, different people, and so on. Sadly, the main thing I'm worried about is overtime. Hopefully I will be able to get enough. I never thought I'd actually want to work overtime so much but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Joy is still feeling sick which I'm really praying she gets over soon because it is really kicking her butt.

On a lighter and cuter note, Molly has been playing her Animal Hospital game today for her Nintendo DS. In this game, the player acts as a vet trying to heal sick animals. Well, one of the animals, a cat named Chloe, has been at Molly's hospital since Christmas when she got the game. Today, Molly took care of it enough so that it was able to go home. This upset Molly enough that she got a little teary. Joy and I weren't laughing at her. We thought it was sweet. She really has a good heart.

Caleb has been playing the game Trouble a lot since we got it for 25 cents at a yard sale yesterday. Good times, good times.

That's all I have for now. See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope joy starts feeling better soon!

and, molly is so sweet. :-)

and, i hope work goes well this week!