Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tonight

Sophie's asleep now. She's getting much better at lying down and going to sleep in her crib. Tonight, she didn't even cry at all. Such a good baby. I guess I should mention that she is now really getting her top two teeth in. Oh, and she is pulling herself up to a standing position. And, when she doesn't realize it, she will stand without holding onto or leaning on anything.

I've decided to note this because I went through some of my older entries and read some stuff that the kids have said or done that, if I had not written here, I would never have remembered it. In particular, today I was reading a post from about four years ago where Molly was playing and chanting "906 O.K.I.R". I just barely remember that.

Anyway, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to "privatize" this blog. I know I've toyed with the idea before but I'm pretty sure this time. I really want to be able to use this as a regular journal.

Well, I have to go now. Gotta help Molly study for her "5's" multiplication test. Zero through twelve is what it covers, I believe.

Bye!

Thanks for the memories... I think.

1 comment:

Mic said...

So, I went to my bookmark of your blog, and when I clicked on it, it said it was private. I thought, I JUST checked this like 5 minutes ago. I'm glad Sophie is getting better at sleeping on her own and in her own bed! I know that has been extremely rough on Joy and on all of you, really.