Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, January 25th 2010

Here I am again messing around with this silly blog.  I've probably gone back and forth over whether or not I'm going to use it as a private or a public blog several times in the last few months.  Well, now it's "public" again and I realize that doesn't matter.  I don't break news or gossip headlines.  I simply write what's on my mind or what's going on in my or my family's life.

The bottom line is this: I like the format of this blog and I really like the layout.  It has worked really well for me as journal of sorts but I am just not consistent enough to really keep it constantly updated.  I think the inconsistency has less to do with the fact that this is a blog than the fact that I am traditionally very bad about keeping a journal.  I've tried to keep one for the sake of those small, beautiful moments (like Sophie's moon fear) but a lot of times I ended up saying, "I've got to write that down," but never do.

Here's to hoping that, in the future, I will keep up with this thing.  At the very least, I will most likely post occasionally about how I want to "really make this a journal". 

More post to come?

1 comment:

Mic said...

In response to your question, "is this blog relevant?" It is to me! I log on and read it (whether or not it's been updated. ha)