Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow.

As of 1:45am this morning, it was not snowing.  However, as of right now, 7:37am, it is.  I'd say there's at least 3 inches or so on the ground.  How did I come up with that figure?  Just a wild guess.  I definitely haven't gone outside with a measuring stick.  Yet.

Mom, Dad, and Michelle stayed the night last night, much to the elation of Caleb and Molly.  I think to them, especially Caleb, it's like Christmas all over again having them all stay over.  Also, Caleb was so excited about the snow that he kept looking out the window last night expecting it to snow at precisely the time weather.com said it would start snowing.  Then when he went to sleep, he asked me and Joy to wake him up when we see that it has snowed.  We haven't told him yet since he could probably use the sleep.

Anyway, according to the "Winter Storm Warning" that's in effect right now until 1am Sunday, we may get anywhere from 8 to 15 inches total accumulation.  I guess we'll see about that.

Well, I'm going to go start some coffee and, possibly, play Mass Effect 2 for a little while.  Probably not, though.  Sophie is awake and ever-busy.

More to come later...

No comments: