Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow?

We are currently under a "Winter Storm Warning".  Last night, before I went to work, it was a "watch" and at that time, the forecasted accumulations were between 5-10 inches.  Now, the projection is 8-12 inches.  Hmmm.  We will see what we will see. 

It seems like when we get a forecast for some real snow, we somehow get missed or it all turns to rain.  I don't know if that's how it's going to go this time since I think it's supposed to be pretty cold all weekend.  Anyway, if we do get that much snow, it will be the most we've had in a long time.  Also, this whole area will be closed down, which wouldn't be all bad.  At least then I can get some time in with Mass Effect 2, as long as the power doesn't go out.  I can almost see the local weathermen breaking in on your favorite TV show to give updates about "Winter Storm 2010" (spoken with a deep, gravelly voice).

Well, I'm off to bed.  A long night that wasn't that long might be leading into a very memorable weekend.

No comments: