Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's All Over Now (Baby Blue)

Yes, I completely stole that from a Bob Dylan song but, oh well. I seriously doubt that Mr. Zimmerman reads this blog.

Anyway, "What", you may ask, "is over?" Well, I've now officially sold enough crap on eBay to cover the cost of the Xbox 360. I was kind of holding my breath since I had sold my old Vac-Man toy to someone in England and I shipped it via USPS Global Economy Parcel Post. That was mistake. The term "Global Economy Parcel Post" is actually US postal-speak for "Vomit-inducingly Long Shipping Method". I'm not exaggerating.

I shipped the aforementioned Vac-Man on August 26th and it just arrived on October 6th. I was seriously afraid that I was going to have to refund all of that poor Brit's money. Praise the Lord it finally showed up. As a side note, I had no idea that there was a toy called "Frankenbumps" that is apparently the original inspiration for the Vac-Man doll.

Hmmmm... I wonder how much a european would pay for Frankenbumps on eBay?

No comments: