Monday, November 14, 2005

Yes, I'm Still Around

I was wrong about blogging. For me anyway. Initially, I thought it could be sort of therapeutic; an emotional outlet of sorts. However, seeing how 99% of my posts are light hearted I think it's safe to say that if this were an "outlet" then what the heck is going on in the rest of my life?!

Seriously though, it really boils down to laziness. I've recently discovered the magic of RSS feeds (such as the one available on this website) and since I have just the news stories that I actually want to read delivered directly to my news aggregator (I love that word) I spend most of the time that I'm online reading news stories.

Since I'm on the subject of an RSS reader, let me make a suggestion. First I tried feedreader but it kept crashing my Windows98 machine. Then I tried rss reader and it was kind of bland. So I just decided to stick with the RSS Reader that is already built into Mozilla Thunderbird. I like it a lot.

Oh yeah, what was I supposed to be talking about? Oh, I'm lazy.

The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this wasn't all that interesting of a post...lol I'm not a computer nerd or anything of the sort. I'm a "poser." I act like I am, but I'm really not at all. haha

"The end" - I hear Brak saying that phrase. hahaha

Anonymous said...

cute mike, just like you, hee hee

Anonymous said...

Mike, I found a 1903 Indian Head penny tonight at work. I bought it out of the register. I'm curious how much it would go for on ebay. Any ideas? I mean, I've just looked on ebay, and I don't notice any BIG bids, but anything's better than one cent. LOL I thought I'd share before I forgot about it. Have a great night!