Saturday, August 27, 2005

More About Rainy Mornings

Well, it's Saturday, I'm off, and it's kinda rainy. Despite my last post about rainy mornings, I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed. I guess it's just not what I thought it would be. I mean, I'm still enjoying the morning so I guess I shouldn't complain. I think the whole problem is that I really like sunny mornings instead of rainy ones. Wait. I mean I really like snowy mornings. Not the ultra-sunny snowy mornings where even the darkest sunglasses can't help your eyes. I mean the super overcast and dark snowy mornings when sound is muffled and I don't have to go to work.

Now I've got it all figured out. I just like the mornings that I don't have to work or basically do anything. Yes, those are the mornings I like. For now...

No comments: