Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Rainy Mornings

I love rainy mornings. To be honest, I wish I had more rainy mornings on my days off. Instead, it's usually a rainy morning on a work day. I don't why I like rainy mornings so much. It's probably because it sort of gives me license to sleep in and hang around the house without feeling guilty.

Oh well. As much as I'd like to be slack around the house today, I've got to go to work and be slack. Oops. I mean, I've got to simply go to work. Have a great rainy day! Enjoy it, those of you who don't know how good you've got it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Everyday I feel like sleeping all day, but I know I'd feel even more like a slacker if I did that. I don't need a rainy morning to want to lay in bed all day. hahaha Well, at least, it keeps some people off the road so we don't have to deal with them when we head to work. lol

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're really starting to slack. (with these posts and all...) what. the. crap. HAHA just keeding! :-P

Anonymous said...

DANG! No wonder you didn't want to just GIVE me the XP...whatever. LOL