Monday, August 15, 2005

Some Vacation Pictures

I promised some pictures from our vacation so, naturally, I feel obliged to follow through. Anyway, here are a few shots:

August 7th 2005 128

This was actually the last night of our vacation but it's the only one with the most people in the shot.

August 7th 2005 098

I love this one of Joy and Molly on the beach when we were collecting sea shells.

August 7th 2005 118

This should be labeled as one of the most dangerous playgrounds available to children. I don't want to go into too much of it right now but I'll leave it at this: whenever Molly and Caleb went down the slide (yes, I let them go down the slide) the whole slide would shake and shift with their weight as they went down. Kind of scary.

August 7th 2005 099

Caleb, a couple of days after his sunburn. You can still make out the left over ruptured blister on his left cheek.

August 7th 2005 063

Joy, as we were driving back from Ocrakoke. Isn't she loverly?

August 7th 2005 061

Yours truly. Yes, I took this picture of myself while I was driving 65mph down the highway.

There will be more to come. It's just really late right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you doesn't even really look like you, Mike. It's really weird. I guess it's cause you've got color. I'm not used to you having color! HAHA

The picture of Molly and Joy is cute. The picture of Caleb is cute. The funniest one is the one of the slide. I knew you had taken a picture of it because of it's "instability." You can just see how unstable it is because it's all slanting to the right. Kind of scary. It probably won't be there next year! You should go down there next year and see if it's still there. haha

Later!