Monday, April 23, 2007

April 22nd PM/April 23rd AM post

We went to Disney's Animal Kingdom park yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect; I wasn't expecting much to be honest. I thought it would be a semi-lame attempt at a zoo. I was wrong. That was a very, very fun park. Especially the Kilamanjaro Safaris ride. I swear we were actually RIDING the ride for close to ten minutes. Although it doesn't fit the typical mold for theme park rides since it's more of a zoo-like tour, it's my favorite ride so far.

It looks like we're going to MGM Studios today which is a pretty fun park.

By the way, the kids are having a great time. They love the pools here at the hotel. Which reminds of fact I'm sure everybody already knows: kids will play in water no matter what the temperature is. Molly and Caleb wanted to play in the pool last night and since the depth is close to four feet, Joy and I got in, too. The pools are heated, which is great. However, getting out was pure torture. We were freezing all the way back to our hotel room. But do the kids really care? No. They would shiver violently and risk hypothermia if it meant they could just play in a pool. Psycho.

I hope to be posting some pictures to my flickr site today. If I think about it, I'll link a couple here.

See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are having such a great time! They'll probably remember the pool visits the most...well, maybe not...but, you know what I mean...


Oh, and you know what I was thinking on Friday morning/afternoon about Caleb with the bathroom thing? Cause, he went to the bathroom a lot Friday morning... He's related to Mom, or Memaw... lol But, seriously... It might be a little differently affected, but you know...

Anyway, I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves! Have fun for me!! And, Beth has done much better since Saturday... I think she did just have to get used to me... She keeps whining for you guys, and she has stood at Molly's door and whined a few times, too...

Oh, and Susan wanted me to tell Joy that they all miss her and everything the next time I talk to you guys! So, there...I did it. haha

Love you guys and miss you guys!!! :-) Enjoy the Tower of Terror for me! And, if you can, film it! hahaha :-)