Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We spent the day at MGM Studios yesterday and a great, exhausting time. We rode the Tower of Terror, saw a bunch of shows, and a bunch of other stuff. But the highlight of our day was the first ride we rode: Star Tours, a silly simulator type ride.

I say this was the “highlight” because Caleb cried almost the whole time. Despite how much I tried to explain to him what was going to happen on the ride and how much I tried to tell him that it was all fake, he still came away saying that he thought we were really going into outer space. He was screaming things like, “I don't like this ride” the whole time. Poor guy. Then again, he was already acting scared while we walked through the (very short) line.

Overall, though, we all had a great day. Today, I think we're going to Epcot.

Talk to you later.

No comments: