Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Magic Kingdom

I'm sure I mentioned it in another post but I still say that the Animal Kingdom is the best Disney World park. We spent the day at Magic Kingdom today and I came away the impression that the park resembles more of a carnival or older amusement park than an "amusement" park. I guess, for me, it's really showing it's age.

Many of the rides like It's a Small World, Peter Pan's Flight (name is probably wrong), and even Pirates of the Caribbean smell old. Kind of like going into an attic. Nothing really wrong with that because I still enjoyed the rides but I think they are definitely starting to show their age. Although, it is cool to see effects that don't rely on computer generated images projected onto screens.

I think we will be going back tomorrow to see the parade and fireworks show at the end of the evening. We left right when the fireworks were starting tonight so we could beat the crowd.

Well, I'm uploading some pictures to my flickr site right now and I hope to show some pictures right here.

See you soon.

No comments: