Monday, April 09, 2007

Twelve Days to Disney

No, I'm not a big Disney fan or anything like that. It's just that we're going to Disney World in twelve days and I thought that the title of this post sounds like a movie title or a band name or something cool like that.

I don't know why I've gotten back into posting stuff on my blog again... oh, wait. Now I remember: my sister. My sister has posted a couple of comments here and it's made me want to post some junk on here. Thanks, sis!

One thing before I cut short this already short entry: I am sick of "Baby Story". "Baby Story" is a series on TLC and each episode follows a couple as they go through their pregnancies. My wife apparently loves it, but I am tired of the annoying couples that act like their the only ones that have ever had any kids before. "Oh, look at us! We're having a baby! This has never happened to anyone else in the entire world! And even if it has, we are the only ones who can do it right!"

Here's some more of the dumb crap people say on that show: "We want to have our baby naturally so we're not going to have an epidural." How sweet! And when you go to the dentist for a root canal, do you tell your dentist, "I want to have this root canal naturally. I do not want to have any anesthesia. I want to feel everything.

One last thing about "Baby Story" that annoys me: Why do the producers of the show regularly find people that want to have their baby in a bathtub or jacuzzi? Are the fish? Are they mermaids. Or do they just love the beautiful colors that will inevitably float around in the water during and after the birth? YUCK!

Until next time... Well, BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh snap! I got a shoutout! (of sorts... haha)


Third paragraph, third sentence, seventeenth word - shouldn't it be "they're" and not "their"? lol just wondering! ;-) :-P
Yeah, the water thing always gets me. I wouldn't want to take a shower or a bath after knowing someone had a baby in that bathtub! GUUH-ROSS!

Is the song Dizney Land or Dizney World? I can't remember...

Are you excited about taking a family vacation with your family on a plane? We, as a family, have never flown together. I think you need to watch A Very Brady Sequel before you guys go. So, you can think of the Brady's as you're flying in an airplane. "Oh no! I forgot my hairbrush!" haha

Well.....BYE!