Sunday, March 29, 2009

In Disney World

I'm sitting in bed in our hotel room at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. Caleb was just awake a second ago watching an episode of Spiderman. Joy, Molly, and Sophie are all sound asleep. I won't make this long: I am super tired and my legs are killing me.

We spent today at Epcot after getting a sort of nice late start mainly due to rain. It turned out to be a really beautiful day. Yesterday when we arrived we headed on over to the Magic Kingdom and, man, it was packed.

Anyway, I really wanted to upload a lot of pictures but, apparently, the connection here at the hotel isn't so hot. I'll most likely just stop trying to upload stuff until we get back home. It's really that slow.

The plan for tomorrow is to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios Park, which I keep calling "MGM". Hopefully the weather will be as nice as it's been so far.

Heading to bed now.

dsc_0010

Molly and Caleb at the airport, waiting to head to Disney World.

No comments: