Sunday, March 22, 2009

Six Days To Disney

We are nearing the departure date: Saturday, March 28th. It's hard to believe that next week at this time we'll be totally exhausted from walking all day in the heat. Well, hopefully not totally exhausted. Maybe the adrenaline rush, which presumably lasts for six to seven days, will keep us going.

Anyway, we tried packing today just to see what we could or could not fit in the luggage we're taking with us. The plan is only to check one bag since the airline charges $15 for the first checked bag, $25 for the second checked bag, $50 for the third, etc. I think we'll be able to do it since our carry on stuff is all going to fall under the size/weight requirements.

Once again, I'll be using blogger in conjunction with flickr to keep the updates from the park rolling in for all of my fans. All two of you: me and possibly my sister.

Have a great night. Here's couple more shots from our last trip to Disney.

April 21st 2007 040

This is from our first night in Disney World back in April 2007. We spent the evening at Downtown Disney instead of going to a park that night. Not sure if we'll do that this time...


April 21st 2007 041

This is another picture from Downtown Disney. Not sure why they keep the Christmas stuff out in April but hey, who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have fun! And, I do believe I'll be able to go with you guys to the airport on Saturday...unless something changes, because I'm scheduled 1-5 on Saturday...but, who knows... I guess I won't completely get my hopes up...

Anonymous said...

Are you going to go to work Friday, or did you take the day off?