Friday, May 13, 2005

Staying Up Too Late

I know, I know: 1am isn't all that late. Well, it is to me. And why am I staying up so late? Playing a driving game. I've spent the last few nights playing Forza Motorsport and it's great fun but very hard (to me). I should also mention that it is highly addictive. So, I guess it should probably be called "Forza Motorcrack" or something unimaginative like that.

Anyway, it's late and I'm not feeling very creative or talkative. I'm mainly posting this to make sure it will publish properly since I was messing around with some of the settings on blogspot. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're up REAL late Mike! What are you thinking?! hehe...like I'm never up that late! hahaha I'm up late all the time, but that's cause I'm a slacker and a night owl. Have a great night! I hope you're in bed by now. Nighty night! :)