Saturday, June 11, 2005

Actor James Belushi Dies in Shootout with Police

At least that's what happened in my dream. For some reason there was a standoff between Belushi and the police department. He was inside of a home (not sure if it was his or not) and the police were all stationed outside. At some point, he was yelling at a little boy and there was a gunshot; he killed the little boy. I don't remember how things escalated so quickly but, somehow, there was a gun battle and it was announced later on the evening news that Jim Belushi was dead.

It's strange how dreams come about. I haven't watched Jim Belushi's show; I haven't even heard of any police stand-offs in the news lately but out of the blue this dream pops in my head. It's so random that I decided to post it here in the unlikely event that something similar to this happens to Mr. Belushi. Then I will be heralded as some sort of clairvoyant, which is actually my life dream. That, or a professional writer. Whichever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the title had me going for a minute. I thought to myself, when I read it, "boy, you miss a lot when you go away for a weekend." haha!

Good fake out!