Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yard Sale Pics

Yes the yard sale is officially over. It was fun and we learned a lot. Mainly we learned this: Do not have anymore yard sales. They are exhausting and not very profitable. I wonder how much more could we have made had I sold that stuff on eBay? I guess it's for the best that I didn't use eBay, because if I did it would've taken close to three months, given my selling track record.

Anyway, this last picture sums up the overall reaction to how we did this weekend. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your yard sale was bad, but hey, your wife's a hottie!!!

Hee hee,
C-ya later,
Peace out!!!

Anonymous said...

you've been lacking in posts!


not that i can really say much...but i am going to anyway! hahaha


don't make me look like a stalker again!


oh, and i watched bringing down the house today. movie cracks me up!

i've been feeling rather ghetto as of late. it's rather odd. i wonder if i can use "rather" in another sentence? hmm...i'd rather not and say i did. HAHA!

love you mike!