Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cool Morning

At least it feels like fall again this morning.  It's about 55° right now outside and it feels great.  I like summertime but really, even more so, I like fall and winter.  There's something refreshing about breathing the cool, clean air.  No mosquitoes, no gnats; it's really my favorite time of year.

Well, we're getting ready for church: Molly just got out of the shower and Caleb just got in.  Hopefully, we'll make it to church before the choir sings.  Ha ha.  (Sad, but sometimes a possibility.  Better late than never, I guess).

1 comment:

Mic said...

Had a great time with you guys today/tonight!! Hope I didn't stay too late and didn't keep y'all up or from doing anything you wanted to do or needed to do! And, I love this kind of weather, too! It's awesome!

Love you guys!

Word Verification for this post:

fleelb