Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Decision

I told my boss today that I want to go to third shift.  She was okay with it and I'm pretty excited about it.  I don't know when I'll start since it still has to go through our general foreman, but I'll find out soon.  I have to admit I'm a little nervous about it, mainly due to the fact that I'll have to adjust my sleeping habits.  Oh well.  We'll see how it all works out.

In other news, Sophie has another tooth coming in on her top row.  Soon she'll have a toothy grin rather than a gummy, baby grin.  Time keeps flying by so fast...

1 comment:

Mic said...

Mom told me about you possibly taking Third Shift. I don't remember hearing about that, but it might be because the last few weeks I've hung out with y'all, it hasn't been for long each time. But, I hope that it works out for you and you're able to get your sleep schedule worked out... Praying for you! And, let me know if you and Joy want to go out sometime. I can watch the kids. Like if you want to go out to eat and/or go see a movie. Like, on a Saturday or something. Just let me know! :-)

Oh, and I know you were wanting to make this a completely private blog...I know with xanga, you can make certain posts completely private, so I don't see why blogger wouldn't allow you to have certain posts as private...

Michelle

word verification for this comment: "kargo"