Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pancakes For Dinner

As I was sitting on the floor, Sophie crawled over to me started studying my foot.  She started grabbing at my ankle or so I thought.  She started grasping and pulling at the hair on my leg.  I guess she thought it was something she could just pick up and inspect.  Fortunately for me, she never got too good of a grasp on any of my hairs.  That would have hurt.

A few minutes after that, Sophie was at the patio door and started walking toward Joy.  Not just a couple of steps but more like seven or eight!  It really won't be long now and she is going to be walking.  I really can't believe she'll be a one year old in just a few weeks.

Speaking of a few weeks, supposedly, that's when I'll start third shift.  Well, that's what I was told today.  I heard my supervisor tell someone on third shift that I would be working with them in two weeks.  Then, when I asked her directly about it, she said, "The last I heard, you'll be going some time in November."  This is after she told me "after the first of the year" on this past Friday.  I guess it's one of those things that I'll find out about one week before I'm supposed to start.

Anyway, time to hook up the griddle and make pancakes and scrambled eggs (with cheese, of course) for dinner. 

Later!

1 comment:

Mic said...

Pancakes for dinner! so fun and so yummy! :-) So, are you going to be able to be at Molly and Sophie's birthday party on the 6th? Just wondering! Love you guys!