Friday, April 15, 2005

Feeling Like Crap

As the title of this post suggests, I feel like crap. I'm pretty sure I got this cold from my son. The sad part is that it didn't seem to bother him as much as it's bothering me. I'd like to believe that I've got a tougher strain of it.

Anyway, I'm using this program called w.Bloggar to do this post. It's a program that allows you to compose and upload your blog posts without actually going to the "blogger dashboard". I'm not sure what all of the benefits are aside from the fact that the blogger dashboard was acting up when I was using Firefox last week. I was told about it by someone over at the XMG site. I've found out about a lot of cool stuff over there in addition to the fact that I can be beaten badly by almost anyone in any video game.

I have to work this weekend. Yippee. Hopefully we won't be too busy. Don't get me wrong, I want us to have good numbers but the last couple of weekends I've had to work, we've been pretty busy. The good part is that it helps the day go by quickly. Enough whining. I'm getting ready to take my son over to his Nana's house then it's off to work for me. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the tax stuff within the hour of posting that post. I just didn't re-post cause I didn't feel like it last night. LOL

Have a great day Mike!

Oh, and have you ever procrastinated so much that you ran out of gas RIGHT when you pulled into the gas station? hahaha

Have a great weekend at work! Watch out for anyone trying to do his "Jesus Magic" on you. Just make sure he knows that he doesn't have to use it on you. haha

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon mike! :)