Saturday, April 02, 2005

Quick Review

Tonight I played a little bit of the Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory co-op component. Co-op is basically two people moving through campaign style missions. I'd never done it before tonight. Anyway, I joined a game session with a guy on my XBL friends list. Lucky for me, he was very patient. He was very understanding, even when I walked my spy right in front of a camera a couple of times, setting the alarms off. It was still pretty fun. Especially seeing the moves that were created specifically for the co-op mode. I can't think of what those names are right now, since I'm too sleepy to try to even describe them.

The only downside to this is that while playing a co-op game on Xbox Live, I feel compelled to stick it out with the other person since there's only two of us. On the upside, you can save at any point and restart later on with the same person. I'm not too sure if the guy I played with tonight will want to continue or not, since I basically suck. But that's okay. I'm sure I'll find some other person that is at least as bad as me or maybe even marginally better.

I'm rambling. This really turned out to be less of a review and more of a huge mistake. I knew that I shouldn't have posted anything tonight since it's way too late. I'm sorry that I wasted your time. I must go to bed. Sleeping would be a very good thing right now. Hmmm. I think that's where I'll go. To bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about sucking at video games Mike, I'm worse than you are at games. LOL Have a great day!