Wednesday, April 06, 2005


My kids saw me shaving and they were just dying to try some shaving cream. Yes, I used my razor to remove it. They did pretty well, although they both are growing some serious stubble now. They grow up so fast, don't they?

I was mainly interested tonight in adding a picture to my blog. It took me quite a while to figure out how to get my ugly mug in my profile but, believe it or not, posting pictures to your blog with Picasa is very easy! Don't I sound like an advertisement?

One last thing: I'm going to reveal something right now that will officially make me a HUGE nerd. I downloaded the third book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series to my PDA instead of buying the paperback version. That's right, not only am I reading a science fiction novel, I am reading it on a PDA. Nerd Alert! (If you haven't read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you should. Hilarious stuff!) Oh, and don't worry about the little symbol at the end of my post. It's just the Picasa icon showing that I'm not cool enough to post pictures using regular HTML on my own. Well... BYE!Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Don't they're all growed up! Hope they didn't get too many knicks from the razor! haha

Have a great one! :-)