Monday, July 25, 2005

Another Weird Dream

I worked this weekend so I am responsible for our branch's pager. When I get paged, it's almost always from our central message center. Anyways, last night I dreamed that I got paged around 3:24am by the Discovery channel.

That's right, this cheap little pager displayed a 1-800 number and the words "Discovery Channel". First of all, how did the Discovery channel get my number? Secondly, what did they want with me? And finally, if I did have some sort of information the Discovery channel needed, couldn't it have waited until normal business hours? I mean, was someone's life on the line? I was trying to sleep and some quasi-science channel is bothering me?! I guess I'll have to reconsider my decision to do freelance work for them during Shark Week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 800 DISCOVERY CHANNEL is WAY TOO LONG for an 800 number! You were dreaming! hahaha

Don't you just love weird dreams?! You know it! hahaha

Have a great night and a great day tomorrow Mike! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny mike. You make me laugh, ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

You are really starting to slack on this blog thing. I mean, I know you've got a family and everything, but you could at least remember those of us who try to read your thoughts. The only way we can read your thoughts is if you tell them to us!

Okay, that was stupid. At least, update before you go to Nags Head for a week. PLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE!