Saturday, July 16, 2005

It Ain't Necessarily So

A week ago I published an entry to this blog describing (in great detail) how my iPod Shuffle came to an untimely end. When I wrote that, every single word was true. However, things have changed.

A few hours after publishing that, I tried my iPod and [gasp!] it WORKED! The play/pause button is a little less responsive but other than that it's working perfectly! I guess I made the right decision in letting it dry out for a few days instead following my initial gut reaction which involved the iPod being thrown against the wall in unrestrained anger.

So, for all of you out there that have been mourning for the past week, I apologize. Just know that your tears were not shed in vain, for I, too, thought the iPod Shuffle was gone for good. Have a great evening and sorry about the extended delay between posts. That will change as soon as I start posting more often.

Have a great night!

No comments: