Saturday, July 30, 2005

Vacation

I am officially on vacation as of riiiiight... now.

Ahhh. That feels good. So how are you? Really? That's good. Oh, sorry to interrupt you but could you focus more on my shoulders? I've got a lot of tension there. Thanks. Anyway, you were saying? That's terrible! Why? Didn't you see the pedestrian crossing sign? I agree. If the city is going to let tree branches cover up an important sign like that, then let them take the vehicular manslaughter charge.

Back to reality now. We are going to Nags Heads, NC tomorrow morning and we're leaving early. And when I say "early" I'm talking, like, 9am. 10:30 tops. (Just kidding. That's not the planned time, but I'm being realistic. I know my family and in-laws quite well.)

I will be taking lots of pictures with my digital camera. At first, I thought I was going to have a dilemma with my camera. I have one 128MB SD card in my camera which normally holds up to about one hundred pictures but I was afraid that I would go through all of those. Then I remembered that I have another 128MB card in my PDA. Since I hardly ever use the card in the PDA, that automatically opens up another hundred pictures. Now, if I actually go on vacation to Nags Head and burn through two hundred pictures, then you know that I'm simply wasting pictures.

Well, that's all. I'll be sure to update my blog when I come back and I'll send up as many pictures as my flickr account will allow. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I guess I should come by tonight after work and wish you all well! LOL I mean, I am going to be "watching" your house while you're gone - like your cat and that fish that hasn't died yet. Hahaha

Have fun and a great week! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation...have lots of fun and relax some if you can...Kuulmakuul

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mike, Joy, Molly, and Caleb! I had fun last night hanging out with you guys! Waiting for you to post all your pictures, and your stories. hahaha later! :)

Anonymous said...

That's okay Mike! I knew what you were talking about, and it did go along with it, sort of!

Have a great night! :)