Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Daylight Saving Time To Last Nine Months?

I was totally surprised when I read this story this evening. (Link) Personally, I kinda like it getting dark earlier in the fall months. Anyway, I guess the only question remaining is: Why not make December, January, and February daylight saving time also? Then we could just drop the whole "daylight saving time" phrase once and for all.

Maybe this year when I get off work on Halloween, I'll be able to spend more time trick or treating with my kids instead of coming to see that they're almost done. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought FOR SURE that the whole Daylight Saving Time thing was created to increase the hours of DAYLIGHT for the summer. Therefore, if they don't have us "fall back" in the fall, they're screwing us all up! The time in the fall is actually the right time. Seriously, I'm almost 100% sure of that! I don't like people screwing with stuff like that! It's stupid. I mean, just admit that you wish you were a god, and could control more things. I mean, that's basically what it boils down to. Forget this convenience thing. Oh! (After having written all that, I finally went to the article and read it. yeah yeah yeah...pluses and minuses on both ends...) The government really does think it's soooooo smart! BLAH! I'm annoyed, at the moment, with the government. Stupid crap. JUST STOOOOPID!

Sorry, I think a little bit of that is dad coming out...LOL Why can't they worry about other things and problems that are going on instead of this? I don't know, I'm not really reading the article with a lot of open-mindedness at the moment, so yeah...ha

Sorry for the rant. I just don't understand why they're so obsessed with something like this when they could be attempting to worry about other things that are probably a little more important. Well, I'm done.

Love ya Mike! Have a great day! :)