Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hospital Trip

My brother-in-law and his wife are having their second child today. My wife has been at the hospital since around 9am this morning providing moral support. No baby yet but I'm sure he'll be along soon enough. I'm off today, so I'm going to take the kids with me up to the hospital in a little while to see the baby (once he's born that is). As soon as possible, I'll post some pictures.

I'll also post some pictures of Caleb's new buzz cut. He looks very much like Charlie Brown now, with his large bulbous head. Later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how they all had girls first and all their second children are boys...SO FUNNY! lol and on Mom's side of the family, it was the same, except for mom...she had 2 boys first and then a girl...funny how we're the odd-ball family with 3 kids...Ann and Edna had 2...

Anonymous said...

ummm....where are all these pictures you keep promising?! what the crap?! HAHA I keed, I keed! I'm sure you're a busy man with being sick, and going to see another new baby, AND working...yeah, this is the least of your concerns. HAVE A GREAT DAY MIKE!

Love ya bro!

Anonymous said...

Great piece of work Mike....I enjoyed each word....kuulmakuul