Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Quick Post

Just a quick recap of what's what right now. My daughter started kindergarten on Tuesday. So far, so good for her. She's shy but I'm sure she'll come out of her shell at her own pace. I know I did. No wait. That's wrong. I never really came out of my shell. I still carry it on my back like a hermit crab. Why do all of these posts wind up revolving around me?

Back on topic: I work tomorrow (Thursday) and I'm off on Friday. I'm not entirely off on Friday. I have a job interview on so I hope that goes well. I would really love to get a job that's a little closer to home. I'm sick of the forty-five minute commute, especially with the current price of gas. That's all for now I guess. I'll try to post something about how the interview goes on Friday. Right now, the main thing that's worrying me about the interview is where I'm going to park. Maybe if I focus on that, I won't have time to worry about the interview itself.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream yesterday morning about Joy taking Molly to school on her first day of school. I'm so weird. hehe I hope she had a good first day! I remember my actual first day in class, but I do remember riding the bus to school on my first day. Yeah, I actually rode the bus. LOL Anyway, I remember it because there was this kid who was at that Children of the Village day care place, and he didn't want to get on the bus. He was crying hard. I wonder what ever happened to him. His name was Bobby something. He was funny. He was in my 1st 3 years of school...oh well. lol

Oh, and I hope your interview goes well on Friday! I'll be praying for you! Later!