Sunday, September 25, 2005

Slack. Even at games!

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I'm getting back into Morrowind in order to get all psyched up about Oblivion coming out. Well, throughout this whole weekend I've spent just under an hour playing Morrowind. That's it and that's okay. I'm not mad about that.

However, it's fairly evident that I'm not going to finish this game. Let me be a little more specific: There is absolutely no way I'm going to even come close to finishing this game before Oblivion comes out. Oh well. At least I've accepted it but, here's the scary part: Oblivion is supposed to be even bigger than Morrowind (and a lot prettier). That means that I won't even complete Oblivion when it does come out but, that doesn't bother me either. Here's why: I rarely finish a videogame from beginning to end. I can only think of few in recent years that I've actually beaten.

Man, what a slacker I am! But that's minor compared to this problem: I use colons way too much. Just look at this post! It's littered with them. Sheesh! Talk about lazy!

Now I'm using exclamation points too much again. Arghhh. Well, at least I've admitted I have a problem. Now I just need to find the proper twelve step program that I can join and subsequently quit before finishing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that commas go before a "but" and not after...correct me if I'm wrong. I mean, if you're using colons too much, you're also punctuating improperly. I know you're unperfect (*wink*) just like the rest of us! HAHA